SROAUG is a non-profit, regional organization dedicated to the professional development of Oracle Applications Users in the Southwest region of the United States. This geographic group was formed in order to meet the specialized needs of Oracle Applications professionals and will provide a regional forum with which to train, evaluate and network.
There is currently NO membership fee. Your membership to this Geographical OAUG group (GEO) is included with your OAUG membership.
2012 is another important year in growing our regional group. We are dedicated to make each event successful and continuously request your input.
As Oracle Applications market share continues to grow, there is greater need to build a strong user community with a greater emphasis on sharing and accumulating information related to the use and future direction of Oracle Applications.
We anticipate that SROAUG will regionally support this Mission Statement by providing applications users specific benefits, like:
- Training sessions from Oracle Corporation and other qualified sources
- Presentations from select vendor companies
- Up-to-date information on Oracle Applications products & future directions
- Excellent opportunity to network with other members of the community
- Access to SROAUG Web Site, and SROAUG Newsletters
- Access to industry experts, third party software firms, and other Oracle Applications specialists
- Opportunities to advertise in the SROAUG Web Site and Newsletter
- Opportunities to exhibit and present at SROAUG meetings
Although there is no membership fee, SROAUG reserves the the right to evaluate each membership application
So, join us today and experience the rewards !